Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tuesdayyy Chansday

Many years ago I scrapped together a roughly coloured original character thing. I felt like redo-ing it recently, just for fun, so bam! Here!


Again, roughly coloured (heck, even MORE roughly coloured than the original), because hey, I have work tomorrow and lots of planning to do first! Urgh I don't want to tell you how many years ago I made the top one. Let's just say it was a long time ago. There's not enough improvement considering how much time has passed, but there is undeniable improvement, and I could justify myself all day but I'll leave it at this - I didn't choose the drawing career path. I chose to keep it as a hobby, and something I only do when I feel like it. 

Gotta jet, humans. Planning for school time!

- C

PS. Guess who moved into my flat yesterday! He's gonna unintentionally make me draw more. D: Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment