Tuesday 17 December 2013

Bloodcat

I was struggling to think of something to draw, but I remembered this random art prompt generator a guy called Joshua mentioned. So, I tried it, and clicked generate a couple of times, and this came up.



Actually, I've been reading a book series called the O trilogy by Maurice Gee. There's this creature in it, that I fancied drawing, called the "bloodcat". They are, naturally, red, and thirst for blood. They live in hot lands, and are generally kept by the antagonists as terrifying creatures to set on others. In the second book, the main character actually ends up sparing the life of one that was enslaved by the dictator figure of the story. I don't remember what happens in the third book (just started it now, and haven't read it for a billion years) but I liked the "never should have let it live" idea. And these bloodcat creatures are pretty neat to read about. Can leap like, wayyy too many metres.

YUP SO WHATEVER ANATOMY. I JUST WANTED TO DRAW FOR FUN TODAY SUPER QUICKLY. I NEED TO SLEEP NOW.

Night humans!
-Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment