Tuesday 18 February 2014

Surprise!

I wanted to make my friend a plushie, since she moved cities recently and is adjusting to a new life. I miss her a lot and I do joke about being bitter, but really, I am glad for her. She's got such opportunities for travel and experiences now. Made her this little fellow for support on her travels and overseas escapades!

Originally I was gonna make Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service, but then I hated the material I was working with so I tried using white and brown instead, and then the ears and head shape came out all wrong, and I was like, OKAY, FINE, YOU CAN BE ORIGINAL THEN. And actually, I think I like it a lot more than I'd like a Jiji plushie. It's whatever you want it to be, although I see it as more of a rabbit.

- C




No comments:

Post a Comment