Sunday 23 November 2014

So little art...

Here you go though. For the archives!

Halloween! A student uploaded this pic of us - hope she doesn't mind me putting it up here. D: One of the better full-ish body pics though. I got up pretty early to get ready for it all though. I am not experienced in makeup, so it wasn't easy!



And school camp with one of my wee sisters. Some of the kids joined me for some drawing and games.




Yup so I legit haven't really done much of my own "art", besides drawing for students. I'll tryyyy to some stuff at a later point.

Oh, worth mentioning. A board game I'm working on. It's strongly inspired by a snake board game of truth or lies. I just wanted my own original one where I can adjust the questions depending on the level of the students I'm teaching (for English practice).



Just playing around with ideas. 

- C


2 comments: