Tuesday 16 July 2013

Channelle and Tuesday!


Yo!

Yes, well, I'm Channelle. The, uh, least experienced and least qualified artist here in the turtle hizzouse virtual internet home. I'm actually an English teacher. Woo!

As you can probably see, I like manga-style art, but then, I'm experimenting a lot, so I'm expecting my style to change considerably over the next.. uh, while. I like playing with pencil work and digital work. I also sometimes make fan plushies, if time and the inclination are present. I take inspiration from artist friends in real life and deviantART, and not so much from famous artists for some reason.

YEP. WELL. Give me your patience and encouragement, and I will do my best to keep up with these crazy turtles.

Channelle, over and out. And seriously, Jed, if you dare do something super cool for your post, oh man, not gonna be impressed... it's hard enough having to follow after Mai's excellent first post. OTL Don't give up, Channelle. Don't give up! You can do it!! Yessss!! Totally talking to myself! Agh. Also, also, I'm going to be the cool person with the easter egg links hiding in my posts. YES

No comments:

Post a Comment