Thursday 18 July 2013

Thursday Tom's Intro



Hi.

My name is Thomas and I'm the turtle for Thursday.


I like to draw comics, make short films and animate a little.

I draw mainly with pen and paper, and do my post-production digitally.

I like to keep a notebook handy, usually in the inside pocket of my jacket.  


Artists I enjoy include: Craig Thompson, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Alex Toth, 
David Mazzucchelli, Darwyn Cooke, Edward Hopper, Goseki Kojima and Mitsuru Adachi.

Writers I enjoy include: Raymond Chandler, Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, 
Thomas Hardy, Patricia Highsmith, Jerry Seinfeld and J.D. Salinger.

I look forward to posting art, short comics and stories for your enjoyment.

Hopefully by creating work every week, I can level up my skills and also 
experiment with new illustrative and story-telling techniques.

See you next week.

- Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment